E. Tara Scurry Speaking Webpage **Please complete the speaker request form on my website, then pay here though my store once we've agreed on the speaking fee and details. Thank you!
I’m happy to speak at your book store event, small book club, large conference audience, retreat, classroom, special interest group, podcast audience, or contribute a customized article for your blog or newsletter.
I’ve given sermons at liberal places of worship, taught small group workshops for writer’s groups, served as a guest speaker in academic classes, and have spoken at large conferences. I appreciate speaking in-person, by phone or webinar with a customized topic or any of my signature topics below:
- Discovering Your Dream Career Through Storytelling
- Your Creative Career: Fix the Top 10 Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- Getting Past Negative Experiences: Healing Through Storytelling
- Creating a Writing Routine That Works As Hard As You Do
- Pull your passion off the back-burner! How to do what you love in life without being broke all the time - How to be financially free so you can pursue your passion (when your passion costs or doesn’t make money!
- Discovering & Growing Your Author Platform (can also be a five-part series, half day or full day. Each part is ideally 60-90 minutes)
My topics are suitable for a variety of time-frames to fit event needs.
Additionally, I enjoy serving on panels around the following topics:
- Making The Most of Writers Groups
- Advanced Pre-Publication Marketing Strategies
- LGBTQ Issues in Fiction
- Diversity in Fiction (Diversity of all kinds such as gender, race, economic means, or religion)
- Motivational Inspiration & Career/Personal Development
- Business & Marketing of Writing & Publishing
- Inclusion, Diversity & Equity